top of page

Earn Washington State Approved Clock Hours for salary advancement in your district for the CE credits you complete each year:

  • Enroll in the course BEFORE taking CE Courses (Free...enroll every year!)
    • Add to cart and checkout for $0.00 and you will be enrolled
  • Email CE Completion Certificates to My Quiet Connection
  • My Quiet Connection will issue Clock Hour Completion Certificates


Call /Text JC at (509) 981-1766 with questions


Educators may use hours earned to renew their Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)


WAC 181-85-077 allows educators to use continuing education units (CEUs), credits, or clock hours that satisfy the continuing education requirements for their state professional health license, for Washington, as in-service credits. To be eligible, an educator must hold the following Washington state Department of Health license:


Licensed advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP) (WAC 246-840-360),
Licensed occupational therapist (WAC 246-847-065),
Licensed marriage and family therapist (counselor) (WAC 246-809-600),
Licensed mental health counselor (WAC 246-809-600),
Licensed pharmacist (WAC 246-861-020),
Licensed physical therapist (WAC 246-915-085),
Licensed practical nurse (LPN),
Licensed psychologist (WAC 246-924-230),
Licensed registered nurse (RN) (WAC 246-840-203,204,& 205) effective January 1, 2011
Licensed social worker (WAC 246-809-600),
Licensed speech-language pathologist or audiologist (WAC 246-828-510)
Licensed athletic trainer (WAC 246-916-060), or
Licensed home care aide (WAC 246-980-110)

Behavior Analyst Clock Hour Course

Rating is 0.0 out of five stars based on reviews
    bottom of page